This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to fix connectivity issues between your Veo Cam 2 and your Android device.
If you are trying to connect to your Veo Cam 2 with the Android Veo Camera app but get an error message after selecting your camera, there are some steps you can try to fix the problem.
Before trying anything, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app and check that you have signed in on the app with your Veo credentials (email and password).
- Close the app completely and restart it.
- Open the Veo Camera app again and try connecting to the Veo Cam 2 now. Trying several times might do the trick.
- Quit the Veo Camera app and put your phone on Airplane mode
- Open the Veo Camera App and try to connect again.
- Quit the Veo Camera app and go to Wifi settings on your device, turn off the wifi and turn it on again.
- Open the Veo Camera app and try connecting again.
- Reset the Veo Cam 2 by pressing the power button for approximately 15 seconds.
- Turn the camera on and try connecting through the app again.
We hope you are able to connect to your Veo Cam 2 now!