How to register the Veo Cam 2 to your Veo club through the Android Veo Camera app.
This article shows you how to easily register your brand new Veo Cam 2 to your club, using the Android app.
For registration, you need to have Club Admin rights on your Veo account, your Veo Cam 2, and the Android Veo Camera app installed on your phone or tablet.
Let’s get right into it.
The registration process is needed for the Veo Cam 2 to know where to upload its recordings. To do so, you need to be a Club Admin, and the club needs to have a valid and active Veo subscription.
Note that the Veo Cam 2 doesn’t need to be connected to the internet to be registered. You only need to have internet access on your smartphone.
To register the camera, follow the next steps:
1. Open the app on your smartphone and connect to the Veo Cam 2 you wish to register.
2. Once connected, click on the Register option
3. On the next screen, click on Register my Veo Cam
4. Next, you will see a list of Clubs linked to your Veo account, select the club you want to register the Veo Cam 2 to and click on the button Register
5. Lastly, you will see a screen showing you the camera has been registered successfully! and here you will also have the option to go to the Veo Cam 2 preview to start recording.
We highly recommend that you do a test recording to get started.
All the games you record will be automatically uploaded to your club’s page.