This article will show you how to connect to your Veo Cam 2 using your Android device.
For this, you will need your Veo Cam 2 and your smartphone.
Let’s get right into it!
Connecting to the Veo Cam 2 is very easy, but first, remember to download the app. You can do it here
Note: Connection to the Veo Cam 2 is done only through the Veo Camera app and you don't need a password to connect to it.
To connect to the camera, follow the next steps:
On your camera:
- Press the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn the camera on
- Wait for the first status light to be solid, then the camera is ready to connect
On your phone:
- Open the Android Veo Camera app
- Tap on + Add VeoCam
3. You will see a checklist, make sure everything is enabled, and tap on Scan for camera
4. A list of nearby cameras will be displayed, now select the camera you want to connect to
5. Sign in with your Veo credentials
6. You will see a screen with the camera number and the battery level, here tap on connect at the bottom of the screen
7. Now you are taken to the Veo Cam 2 preview, here you will have the option to start a recording
On the preview screen, you will also see the camera’s number, battery level, and internet status in the top left corner.
To see the camera's settings, recordings list, or to disconnect simply click on the three dots in the top right corner.
You will only need to sign in the very first time you connect to a Veo Cam 2 with your Android device.