This article shows you how to easily connect to your Veo Cam 2 using your Android device.
Connecting to the Veo Cam 2 is very easy, but first, remember to download the app. You can do it here
Note: Connection to the Veo Cam 2 is done only through the Veo Camera app; you don't need a password to connect to it.
To connect to the camera, follow the next steps:
On your camera:
- Press the power button for 1 second to turn the camera on.
- Wait for the first status light to stop blinking and be solid, and the camera will be ready to connect.
On your Android device:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is on.
2. Open the Veo Camera app.
3. Tap on + Add VeoCam.
4. Select your Veo Cam 2 when it shows on the app. If there are multiple cameras available, make sure you are selecting the correct one based on the serial number.
5. If you haven’t logged in on the app, you will be asked to log in using your Veo credentials.
6. Now, you will see a page showing you: the battery level, registration status, and the option to connect.
7. Tap Connect.
You are now connected to the Veo Cam 2 via Bluetooth.
At this point, you can:
- Access your recordings list.
- Access the Camera settings (recording time remaining, camera info, internet connection info, and firmware version)
- Start a recording without enabling the preview. If you want to start a recording but are unsure about the camera position, we highly advise you to enable the preview.
To enable preview or Livestream, the app will make the request to use a temporary Wi-Fi network to connect to the Veo Cam 2. This is just a temporary connection between the camera and your mobile.
Tap on connect.
Make sure the Wi-Fi option is active on your mobile.
Your Veo Cam 2 will be saved on the Veo Camera app, so the next time you wish to connect to it, you can do it quicker.
You will also see the status of your saved Veo Cam 2 when connecting to it.
To see the Veo Cam 2 status, make sure your Veo Camera app is running on the latest version 2.12.0