This article will provide you with an overview of what corner selection is, how to do it, and why it is important when live-streaming with Veo Cam 2.
Corner selection plays an important part in getting the best results for your live stream with Veo Cam 2 and creating the follow-cam view and highlights.
Before starting a live stream, AI will automatically select the corners. However, if it has issues selecting the corners, you will see that it needs your assistance.
To manually select the corners, follow these steps:
- When you see the message, click on Manual input.
- When prompted, join and then allow to enable the connection and preview.
- You will start with the left side. To select the corners, move the dots to the respective corners (you must press and hold on a dot for one second to move it). When the corners are selected for the left side of the pitch, click the small arrow pointing to the right.
- Then, repeat the process on the right side. When ready, click the checkmark to confirm the corner selection.
You can now Swipe to go Live.
- When indicated, click on the button Select pitch.
- Starting on the left side, move the dots to the respective corners (you must press and hold on a dot for one second to move it).
- If you have trouble identifying the corners, a magnifying glass will show you the corners a bit closer.
- When the corners are selected for the left side of the pitch, click the small arrow pointing to the right. Then select the corners for the right side of the pitch.
- When satisfied, confirm corner selection.
Your corner selection is complete; you can continue setting up your Live stream.