Check this article to learn how to turn on, switch to standby mode, and reboot your Veo Cam 2.
How to turn on the Veo Cam 2
- When the camera is off, push and hold the power button for 1 second.
- All the status lights will blink, as you can see below. Wait until the LEDs are solid, then the camera is ready for input.
Switch the Veo Cam 2 to standby mode
- When the camera is on, push and hold the power button for 2 seconds.
- All the status lights will blink, similarly to when the Veo Cam is turning on.
- All status lights will turn off after a few seconds.
How to reboot the Veo Cam 2
If there's any error with the Veo Cam, you can try rebooting it to fix the issue. Follow these steps to do so:
- Push and hold the power button for 15 seconds
- While the Veo Cam is rebooting, you will see the same pattern with the LED lights as when the camera is turning on or going to standby mode.
It is important to note that rebooting your camera will not delete any files from your Veo Cam.
To learn more about the different status lights on the Veo Cam 2, take a look at this article Veo Cam 2 indicator lights