How to troubleshoot different issues you could experience while registering your Veo Cam 2 to your Veo Club.
This article shows you what to do if you experience issues registering your new Veo Cam 2.
1. You cannot successfully register the camera
Issue: You keep getting an error message when trying to register the camera.
Solution: Ensure that your device has an internet connection. In order to register a camera, your phone must be connected to the internet. The camera doesn’t need to have internet access.
2. The camera is registered to the wrong club
Issue: You can see that the Veo Cam 2 is registered to the wrong club when trying to connect to it.
Solution: Reach out to Veo’s customer support, and we will help unregister the Veo Cam. After this, you will be able to connect to the camera and register it to the correct club.
3. The camera is registered, but it will not upload
Issue: You can see that the Veo Cam 2 is registered when connecting to it, but it does not upload when it’s connected to the internet.
Solution: This is most likely related to the internet connection. In this case, try troubleshooting the Ethernet Connection or the Wi-Fi connection.
4. The Veo Camera app says that the camera registration status is unknown.
Issue: You see a small text when trying to connect to a Veo Cam 2, stating that the camera registration status is unknown.
Solution: Try the following steps:
1. Go into the Veo Camera app.
2. Go into Settings -> Click on Sign out.
3. Once signed out, go back to Cameras on the app. Here you will delete Your Veo Cam 2 from the list by swiping left on it.
4. Add your Veo Cam 2 again by clicking on the + sign.
5. Now after re adding the Veo Cam 2, you should be able to log in and register the camera.
If you still have issues after following our suggestions, please reach out to our Support team.