Experiencing issues with your 4G connection when trying to live-stream with Veo Cam 2?
This article will provide you with an overview of issues you might encounter and what steps you could follow to fix them.
1. You inserted the nano-SIM card but got an error message saying “no internet connection”.
You inserted the SIM card into the Veo Cam 2, but you can see an icon in the top left corner of the preview screen indicating that there is no internet connection.
- Ensure the nano-SIM card is activated and inserted correctly into the camera's SIM slot.
- Confirm the nano-SIM card doesn’t have a PIN code. If that’s the case, talk to your internet provider for further assistance.
- Sometimes the camera can’t identify and read a SIM card if you have inserted it after the camera has been turned on. Insert the nano-SIM card → Restart the camera by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.
2. You inserted the nano-SIM card, and the Veo Camera app says, “the camera has internet access, but the camera will not live-stream.”
You connect to the Veo Cam 2 via the Veo Camera app, and you see the icon indicating there’s an internet connection.
- If the Veo Cam 2 states that it has an internet connection but will not start a live stream, the internet connection is not strong enough. This is not something Veo can solve. Please get in touch with your data provider for more options.
Check the following article for frequent questions and answers regarding connecting your Veo Cam 2 to nano-SIM card 4G connection.