This article shows you how to easily connect to your Veo Cam 2 using your iOS device.
Connecting to the Veo Cam 2 is very easy, but first, remember to download the app. You can do it here.
Note: Connection to the Veo Cam 2 is done through the Veo Camera app; you don't need a password to connect to it.
To connect to your Veo Cam 2, follow the next steps:
On your Veo Cam:
1. Press the power button for 1 second to turn the camera on.
2. Wait for the status lights to stop blinking and be solid, and the camera will be ready to connect.
On your iOS device:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is on.
2. Open the Veo Camera app and log in with your Veo credentials.
3. If it's your very first time connecting to a camera, the app will show you cameras found nearby. If you have previously connected, saved cameras will automatically appear; to add a new camera, click Add new camera.
4. Select your Veo Cam 2 when it shows on the app. If there are multiple cameras available, make sure you are selecting the correct one based on the serial number.
You are now connected to the Veo Cam 2 via Bluetooth.
At this point, you can:
- Access recordings Library.
- Access the Camera settings (recording time remaining, camera info, internet connection info, about, and firmware version)
- Start a recording and live stream without enabling the preview. If you want to start a recording or a live stream but are unsure about the camera position, we highly advise you to enable the preview, by tapping on the preview button in the top left corner.
To enable preview, the app will make the request to join the camera’s Wi-Fi network. This is just a temporary connection between the camera and your mobile. Tap on Connect. Make sure the Wi-Fi option is active on your mobile.
Please note that being connected to the camera hotspot while live streaming may interfere with the stream quality.
Your Veo Cam 2 will be saved on the Veo Camera app, so the next time you wish to connect to it, you can do it quickly.