This article shows you how to easily connect to your Veo Cam 2 using your iOS device.
Connecting to the Veo Cam 2 is very easy, but first, remember to download the app. You can do it here.
Note: Connection to the Veo Cam 2 is done through the Veo Camera app; you don't need a password to connect to it.
To connect to your Veo Cam 2, follow the next steps:
On your Veo Cam:
1. Press the power button for 1 second to turn the camera on.
2. Wait for the first status light to stop blinking and be solid, and the camera will be ready to connect.
On your iOS device:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is on.
2. Open the Veo Camera app.
3. Tap on the + sign in the top right corner.
4. Select your Veo Cam 2 when it shows on the app. If there are multiple cameras available, make sure you are selecting the correct one based on the serial number.
5. If you haven’t logged in on the app, you will be asked to log in using your Veo credentials.
6. Now, you will see a page showing you: the battery level, registration status, and the option to connect.
7. Tap Connect.
You are now connected to the Veo Cam 2 via Bluetooth.
At this point, you can:
- Access your recordings list.
- Access the Camera settings (recording time remaining, camera info, internet connection info, about, and firmware version)
- Start a recording and live stream without enabling the preview. If you want to start a recording or a live stream but are unsure about the camera position, we highly advise you to enable the preview.
To enable preview, the app will make the request to join the camera’s Wi-Fi network. This is just a temporary connection between the camera and your mobile. Tap on join.
Make sure the Wi-Fi option is active on your mobile.
Your Veo Cam 2 will be saved on the Veo Camera app, so the next time you wish to connect to it, you can do it quicker.
You will also see the status of your saved Veo Cam 2 when connecting to it.
To see the camera status, make sure your Veo Camera app is running on version 2.16.0 or newer.