The Live app offers you the option to watch the matches on bigger screens by casting it on them.
If you experience any issues while trying to cast the live match to other devices there are some basic troubleshooting steps we can provide you to try troubleshooting and fixing the problem:
- Make sure both your smartphone and TV are connected to the same wifi network.
- Verify that your TV is on the right input setting.
- Restart your TV and smartphone.
- Make sure both the TV and your smartphone are running on the latest software.
- Restart your wireless router.
Because of the large number of different smartphones, TVs, and all the different settings, it’s not really possible to cover all the different issues and fixes you should try.
We highly recommend that you do a quick Google search specific to the smartphone and TV you are using and the kind of issue you’re experiencing.
Hopefully, you will be able to resolve the problem to enjoy the Live stream action!