This article shows you how to easily register your brand new Veo Cam 2 to your club, using the iOS app.
For registration, you need to have Club Admin rights on your Veo account, your Veo Cam 2, and the iOS Veo Camera app installed on your iPhone or iPad.
The registration process is needed for the Veo Cam 2 to know where to upload its recordings. To do so, you need to be a Club Admin, and the club needs to have a valid and active Veo subscription.
Note that the Veo Cam 2 doesn’t need to be connected to the internet to be registered. You only need to have internet access on your smartphone.
To register the camera, follow the next steps:
1. Open the Veo Camera app and sign in with your Veo credentials.
2. Click on the + on the top right corner to look for nearby cameras and connect to the Veo Cam 2 you wish to register. Learn more about connecting to the Veo Cam 2 on this article Connect your Veo Cam 2 to the iOS Veo Camera app
3. Click on the “Register” option next to the registration status section.
4. On the next screen, click on the “Register my camera” button.
5. Next, you will see a list of Clubs linked to your Veo account, select the club you want to register the Veo Cam 2 to and click on the button Register
6. Wait a couple of seconds and you should see a screen confirming that you have successfully registered your Veo Cam 2.
We highly recommend that you do a test recording to get started.
All the games you record will be automatically uploaded to your club’s page now.
If you experience any issues registering your Veo Cam 2, try this article Troubleshoot: Camera Registration on Veo Cam 2