This article shows you how to perform a factory reset on your Veo Cam 1.
You need a computer or smartphone and your Veo Cam 1 in order to do the Factory Reset.
If you are experiencing issues with the Veo Cam and it can’t be solved by simply rebooting the cam, it may be time to do a Factory reset.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Connect to the Veo Cam’s WiFi and type 10.10.10.1:81 in your browser
2. You’ll see a page like this:
3. It’s important to make sure that you don’t have any recordings stored on the camera, as this step formats the camera's SD card, meaning all content is deleted. Check the SD card free space, it should be around 54GB.
4. Click on Factory Reset. This will completely format your Veo Cam 1.
5. Restart your camera by pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds.
6. You will need to register the camera again to your club; connect to the Veo Cam 1, access cam.veo.co on your browser, and complete the registration process.
If you still experience issues with the Veo Cam after performing a Factory Reset, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Support team for further assistance.