This article shows you the best tips and tricks for taking care of your Veo camera.
There are some tips you can follow to extend your Veo Cam’s life and good performance.
1. Always carry your camera in the black flight case
Carrying the camera in the flight case will significantly reduce the risk of accidentally dropping or hitting the camera.
2. Keep the camera lenses clean
When handling the camera, fingerprints, dust, or dirt can end up on the lenses, resulting in lower quality recordings, resulting in lower quality recordings.
It is vital to keep the lenses clean to ensure the best image quality possible.
We recommend wiping the lenses regularly with lens wipes, cleaning cloths, or similar.
3. Clean the camera after every game
Dust and residue from the pitch can land and accumulate on the Veo Cam. Making a habit of cleaning the device after every game will help avoid dirt building up. Always clean or dry with a dry cloth.
4. Take care of the battery
To make sure the battery is always in its best condition, follow the recommendations:
- Charge the camera in ambient temperatures between 10°C and 33°C.
- Battery temperature when charging: 42°C-43°C.
- Store the camera in ambient temperatures between -20°C and 40°C.
- Operate the camera in ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C to 33°C. When operating the camera in ambient temperatures above 33°C, limit use to three hours.
5. Make sure all rubber covers are securely closed
Veo Cam 1 is water-resistant but not water-proof. Do not expose the camera to excessive rain. When recording in humid conditions, rain, snow, etc., make sure the rubber covers are securely closed to avoid moisture entering the device.
Following the tips above will help maintain the camera in good condition and prolong the life of your Veo Cam!