This article shows you how to manage your team members' information and permissions.
To make any changes within the team, you need to be a Clubhouse admin or have Admin rights in the team.
You can make different changes to your team members from the members list.
Access the member's list:
- Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co.
- On the right-sided panel, find the team. Make sure you're in the correct Clubhouse if you're part of more than one.
- Click on members. The full list will be displayed here.
From the list, you will be able to see all the team members, including those who haven't accepted the invitation yet. They will appear as pending. You can resend an invitation by clicking the three dots and selecting Resend invite email.
As a coach, you can also access Player Profiles from the members list unless the players have set their profiles to private.
Change a member's role or permission from the list:
If you need to change the role or permission of any of your team members, follow these steps:
- Find the team member you'd like to switch up their role or permissions for.
- Click on the dropdown and select the new role and/or permission you want to assign.
Keep in mind that Players are the only ones who can create a Player Profile and be tagged in highlights.
Remove a team member:
You might need to delete a member at some point. To do it, follow these steps.
- Go to the members list.
- Find the member you want to remove. You can also remove members who are pending.
- Click on the three dots and select the option Remove member.
- Confirm you want to remove the member.