In this article, you will learn how to connect to your Veo Cam 1 through the Android Veo Camera App to start recording and getting access to Veo’s great features.
To connect your Veo Cam 1 to the Android Veo Camera app, follow these steps:
1. Make sure both Bluetooth, WiFi, and location services are turned on in the settings on your phone
👉🏻 Please note that the camera does not need to be connected with the ethernet cable.
3. Choose whether or not you would like to send personalization data to Veo when using the app
4. After clicking My camera is on, the app will automatically display a list of nearby cameras – choose from the list which one you would like to connect to
5. Enter the camera password – found on the bottom of the camera – when prompted and click Connect
If the camera does not appear in the list, you can connect manually
1. Make sure the camera is turned on and the indicator light is showing a solid green light
2. Click on Add manually at the top of the screen
3. Enter the camera number and the password both written on the bottom of the camera and hit Connect