This article will walk you through how to record your matches with our Android Veo Camera app and your Veo Cam 1.
1. First of all, you'll need to connect your camera to the Camera App.
2. Once connected, you will see a preview of what the camera is capturing – turn your phone horizontally for an enlarged view.
3. To start recording, simply click on the red record button. If you haven't already, we highly recommend having a look at these tips for setting up for recording first.
4. Once the recording has been started, you are free to disconnect and enjoy the game.
5. When the game is finished, simply reconnect to the camera via the Camera app and press the red button once again to stop the recording.
6. You can now give the recording a title:
7. The recording will then be saved in your recordings list and it is ready to be uploaded to the Veo platform.