Have issues when trying to connect to the Veo Cam and visit the web app at cam.veo.co?
This article shows you the steps to follow to troubleshoot connectivity issues with the Web App.
If you are facing issues connecting to the camera’s WiFi, try the following steps:
- Disable your mobile data on your phone.
- Go to your WiFi network and look for the VEOCAM.
- Click on the VEOCAM, find the ‘forget network’ option, and press it.
- Go back to WiFi networks and connect to the VEOCAM again. Use the password kickoff! (printed on the back of the Veo Cam).
- Open your browser and look for cam.veo.co
If the above solution doesn’t work, try the following:
Put your phone in flight mode.
Go to your WiFi networks and connect to the VEOCAM. Use the password kickoff! (printed on the back of the Veo Cam).
Open your browser and look for cam.veo.co
You should be able to connect to the VEOCAM WiFi after following the steps.