This article shows you how to edit your Veo recordings’ information.
Members with Admin or Editor rights will be able to edit recordings. There are different actions you can take while editing a match:
- Rename the title of your recording.
- Assign the recording to a team in your club.
- Set the privacy of your recording.
- Add the opponent club name.
- Add basic match information.
Here’s how to do it
1. Navigate to app.veo.co and choose the recording you wish to edit.
2. Click on the three dots next to the recording title and choose Edit:
3. From here, you will be taken to the Edit match page and can do the following:
Change the title of the match
If you’re a Club Admin or have editor rights within the team, you can change the title of the match anytime. This is especially handy if the connection was lost while saving, and your recording was saved with a timestamp as the title.
Adjust the privacy
If you are a Club Admin or have editor rights within the team, you can change the recording’s privacy.
Public: Everyone with a link to your recording will be able to watch it.
Private: Only club and team admins and members of your team will be able to see the recording.
Assign the recording to a team
You can assign the recording to a specific team by choosing the team in the drop-down menu from Your team. The members of this team will now be able to watch the recording.
You can also add the opponent team name in the field below.
👉🏻 Please note that assigning recordings to a team is only possible for members with an Admin role.
You can choose whether the match was played at home or away and set the date and time of the match, if necessary.
If you are a coach or have admin rights, you can delete the recording. Simply click on the three dots next to the video title and choose Delete.