This article shows you how to share a recording with an opponent using the Share with opponent feature.
Through the Share with an opponent feature, both teams can benefit from Veo’s analysis tools, and the coaches will have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback to all players.
How it works:
- You can share any game with anyone. You only need the email address from the Club Admin of the opponent club.
- If the receiver doesn’t have a Veo account yet or is not a club admin, they will be prompted to create a new club to assign the recording to it.
- When you share a game, a copy of the game is created. Via this link, the opponent team can access their own “fresh” copy of the game without your comments and tags. Here, they can download it and add highlights and comments.
- You can send the recording to multiple email addresses.
- The owner team can always revoke the sharing of the game. Once you revoke a game, the opponent team will no longer see the footage or any analysis they added to their copy of the recording.
How to do it:
1. Open app.veo.co.
2. Choose the game you’d like to share.
3. Click on the Share button above the video player
4. Now choose the option Share with opponent
5. A new window will show up, where you can insert the email address of the person you’d like to share the match with.
👉🏻 If the person you share the video with is a Club Admin they will have the option to select their club to assign the video to. Otherwise, they will be prompted to create a new club.
When you share a recording, you’ll be able to see the list of people it has been shared with by choosing View shares at the bottom.
Here you will have the option to revoke the invitation, the recipient will lose access to the video.