We get it; you just purchased your first Veo cam and can’t wait to get started!
In this article, we show you how to activate your Veo account so you can set up your Clubhouse and be ready to record when the camera arrives.
This article is for you if you just purchased your first Veo Cam and want to activate your Veo account for the first time. If you already have an activated Veo account when you purchase your Veo Camera, simply login to your account at app.veo.co
To activate your Veo account, follow these steps:
- Right after your order has been placed, you will receive a welcome email coming from email@example.com. Open the email and click on Create password. If you can't find the email, make sure to check your spam folder.
- Add your email and password, agree to the terms and conditions, and click on Create Account.
- Now, set up your account by adding your first name, last name, country, and phone number. Click next.
- Proceed to create your Clubhouse. Add your Clubhouse name, three-letter abbreviation, what is the Clubhouse’s sport and what role you play in the Clubhouse. Here, you can also add your Club’s crest. Finish by clicking Create account.
Your Veo account is now active, and you can start adding teams and team members.
If you don't receive or can't find the activation email:
- Check your spam folder; it may land there.
- Make sure that you are using the same email address you used for purchase.
- Go to app.veo.co and try logging in. You can hit forgot password, and use the email you used when making the purchase.
Some users may receive the activation email when the Veo order ships instead of right after purchase; if this is the case, you will get the activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once your order ships.
When you receive the email, follow these steps to activate your account:
1. Open the email (received from email@example.com) and click on the JOIN VEO
2. Now, you will be able to create your account, password, club, and upload your club's logo:
3. Enter all the information, accept the policies, and click Join Veo.
Your account is now created and active.
You only need to activate your account once, so if you get a second Veo Cam, for example, you will not receive an activation email.
Keep in mind that account activation and subscription activation are two different things. Your subscription will be activated, and your billing period will start once you register your camera; this means you will not be charged before you can record.