This article shows you all you need to know about the Veo Carbon Fiber Tripods and how to set them up.
The Veo Carbon Fiber Tripods are lighter, more portable, and easier to use. Thanks to the twist and lock mechanism, you can set them up quickly. Capture your matches with ease and convenience using our carbon fiber tripods.
The Veo Carbon tripods come in two different sizes: 5.2M/17.1FT and 7.4M/24.3FT.
Included in your package, you will find:
1x Tripod Stand
3x Wind bracing cable kits
3x Metal pegs
3x Stabilizing pegs
1x User guide
- Open the base:
- Loosen the central locking knob on the upper bracket.
- Keep one tripod leg against the ground. Meanwhile, hold the other two tripod legs and spread them at an angle greater than 30 degrees.
- Press down the upper bracket until the leg brace is parallel to the ground, to reach max stability. Then turn the locking knob 1 tightly.
- Adjust the height:
- Rotate the twist-locking handles anticlockwise to unlock the central column.
- Adjust the central column to the ideal height.
- Rotate the twist-locking handles clockwise to lock the central column.
- Use the leveling leg (if necessary):
- Loosen the leveling locking knob on the leg.
- Extend the leg tube until the stand is in the vertical position.
- Tighten the leveling locking knob, make sure the sand is leveled.
- Use the wind bracing:
- Screw the stabilizing peg deeply into the ground through the metal hole on each of the feet. We recommend that the stabilizing pegs be used even in non-windy conditions for extra security.
- Hook the wind bracing cable kit to the triangular plate.
- Hook the wind-bracing cable kit to the metal peg. Set the pegs in the ground and strain the cable.
- Put the sandbag on a leg brace to increase stability.
1. Please note that the carbon fiber tripod is only intended for use with the Veo Cam.
2. Please ensure that the tripod is level and secured to the ground before mounting the Veo Cam.
3. Please raise or lower the center column slowly when you adjust the tripod height to avoid your hand being pinched between the locks.
4. Please pay attention to your fingers when you open the base to prevent them from being trapped.
5. Please don't move the tripod when the Veo Cam is mounted and the center column is raised.
6. During use, please always ensure that all knobs and handles are locked tightly.
7. In an outdoor windy environment, please make sure to install the wind bracing system and sandbags for the safe operation of the tripod. Failure to do so may result in the tripod tipping, with the potential risk of personal injury and damage to the tripod and Veo Cam.
Veo Technologies cannot be held responsible for damage to the Veo Cam, tripod, or personal injury due to improper use of the tripod from not following the above safety instructions.
You can find tripods, tripod bags, and more Veo Cam accessories in our Shop.