This article provides you with the steps to create a new Clubhouse in your Veo account.
A Veo Clubhouse is the space where you organize your teams, members, and recordings.
It is important to remember that a Clubhouse can have only:
- One subscription tier (starter, family, team, club, club+, enterprise). All Veo cams under a clubhouse must be under the same Subscription plan.
- One billing period (monthly, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years). All Subscriptions in your Clubhouse will expire and renew on the same date.
- One billing account, one payment method, and one payment admin.
There might be several reasons why you wish to create a new Clubhouse in your account.
For example, you might want to have one Clubhouse for your youth teams and one for your Academy teams.
Another instance is if you want to have a second Veo Cam with a different Subscription plan, a different billing period, or want to have a different billing account.
To create a new Clubhouse, follow these steps:
- From your Veo account, go to the Clubhouse selector and click on New Clubhouse.
- A new window titled "Add new Clubhouse" will open, filled with the information about your New Clubhouse.
- Once you are done, click on Create Clubhouse.
You will now see it on the Clubhouse selector. You can switch from one Clubhouse to another from here.
You can create up to 80 clubhouses.
From the new Clubhouse you can purchase a new camera with a different Subscription plan, different billing cycle, or a different billing method.