In this article, you will learn how to add clips and manage them in your Player Profile.
Requirements: Player Profile is available for users with a player role only.
You can add clips from matches assigned to your team right to your Player Profile to showcase your best moments. To add clips, follow these steps:
- Tap Choose your clips now or press the + button.
- Choose which match you would like to grab a clip from. You can use some quick filter to easily find your clips, you can find bookmarked clips, clips that you're mentioned in and clips created by you.
- Choose your clip! Remember: you must first make the clip in the Veo Editor so it available as an option in your Player Profile. You also get to see a preview of the clip you want to add.
- Enhance your clip by tagging yourself in it, and add an Ability label to help viewers find it faster. Once you’re happy, press Publish clip.
- Your clip will now be on your Profile.
If you would like to re-order or edit the clips on your Player Profile, use the expanded list view:
And that’s it… It’s your moment to shine!