This article shows you all you need to know about the 2D map and how to use it.
Requirements: Veo Analytics add-on subscription.
The 2D Map visually represents the players in a top radar view. It helps you understand the position and movement of the players (and the referee) in real-time.
- By default, the 2D Map appears in the upper right corner, but by clicking and dragging it, you can move it anywhere and make it any size you want; this is perfect for presentations to your team.
- From the side menu, you can hide the map, adjust settings, rotate the map, expand and minimize, and read more about it.
- You can turn it off and on from settings in the bottom right corner of the video.
- The 2D map is available in full-screen mode.
- The 2D map is not visible on mobile.