This article will show you how to remove followers from your Club’s followers list on the Veo Live app.
You need to be a Club Admin in your Veo account
You need the latest version of the Veo Live app (1.6.0+) installed on your phone.
To remove followers on the Veo Live app, follow the next steps:
- Open the Veo Live app on your phone.
- Go to Profile, and under the Club section, select Clubs you’re member of.
- Tap on the Club to open the Club’s profile.
- Tap on Followers to open the follower list.
- Find the follower you want to remove and swipe left to remove.
You have now removed a follower from your Club’s list. They will not be notified about being removed and will lose access to watch the Club’s live games.
When removing followers is important to consider:
- If your Club is set to be Public, the removed follower could find your Club on the app and start following again.
- If your Club is set to be Unlisted, and the removed follower has a link to your Clubs profile, they could find it and start following again.