In this article, you can learn how to connect to your camera through the Android Veo Camera App and get access to all its great features.
First off, you need to download the app.
To be able to connect to your camera through the Camera app, your camera needs to be updated to software version 2.0.0-1 or higher. Have a look here at how to update the camera if the version is not up to date already.
Let's get right into it
1. Make sure both Bluetooth, WiFi, and location services are turned on in the settings on your phone
👉🏻 Please note that the camera does not need to be connected with the ethernet cable.
3. Choose whether or not you would like to send personalization data to Veo when using the app
4. After clicking My camera is on, the app will automatically display a list of nearby cameras – choose from the list which one you would like to connect to
5. Enter the camera password – found on the bottom of the camera – when prompted and click Connect
If the camera does not appear in the list, you can connect manually
1. Make sure the camera is turned on and the indicator light is showing a solid green light
2. Click on Add manually at the top of the screen
3. Enter the camera number and the password both written on the bottom of the camera and hit Connect
We hope you found this article useful!
Here's what's next:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.