Below is a video showing you how to activate your Veo account and register the camera.
Activate your Veo account
Upon receiving your Veo camera, you have received a "Create your Veo account" creation email:
1. Open the email (received from email@example.com) and click on the JOIN VEO link.
2. You will be able to create your account, password, your club, and upload your club's logo:
3. Enter the information, accept the policies, and click Join Veo.
Your Veo account is now created and activated!
👉🏻 Didn’t receive the email? Check the spam folder in your email (activation email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org). If you still can't find it, please go through the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Register the camera to your Veo account
When you receive your camera, please do the following:
1. Turn on your Veo Camera.
2. Charge the camera by plugging in the charger. We recommend charging the camera for at least 4 hours before recording.
3. Connect your Veo camera with the provided Ethernet cable to a wall or router where you are sure there is an internet connection, as shown in the image below:
👉 If you are not sure there is internet, try to connect the same cable to your computer (or laptop) instead of the Veo camera (note that you need to switch off the WiFi on your computer or laptop to be able to verify the connection). Now try to access any website in your browser. If it works, it means there is an internet connection.
4. On your smartphone, connect to the WiFi: VEOCAM-xxx
5. Find the password underneath the camera.
6. In your browser go to http://cam.veo.co
7. Enter your login information that we sent you via email.
Once you have logged in, your camera will be registered to your account and is ready for recording. All recordings will now automatically be uploaded to you clubs page.
We recommend you to do a trial recording to get started.
We hope you found this article useful – enjoy your new camera!
You might also be interested in the following article:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.