Customise your team page on the Veo platform as you want! Expanding the team settings page, you're now able to change the name of the team yourself, change the club a specific team belongs to, and upload or change both, the crest and header image. Here is how.
Required role: Club or team admin.
Accessing the team setting page
1. Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co.
2. Click on the Teams tab and then on the chosen team:
3. You'll land on the team's page and the Team settings button will appear in the upper right corner. Click it to access the settings page:
You can easily change your team's name, club it belongs to, and gender.
1. To change the name simply write the new name into the designated field. For the club, click on the drop-down arrow and choose one from the menu.
2. Click Save on the page below and the changes will be applied:
Crest and Header
1. Click Choose image under the one you'd like to change/add:
2. Choose the new image from your device and click Open to apply:
3. The image will change in the preview. Click Save and the changes will apply:
You might also be interested in customising your club's settings. Here's a guide to help you with that: Club settings - change the name, customise crest and header image & more.
If you still have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.