In this article, you can learn how to customize your team page in the Veo platform.
In the Team Settings page, you're able to change the name of the team, choose which club the team is a part of, choose the gender of the team, as well as edit both the crest and header image.
To be able to change the Team Settings, you need to be a Club or Team Admin.
Accessing the Team Settings page
1. Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co.
2. Click on the Teams tab and then choose the team you wish to change:
3. You'll be taken to the team page and the Team settings button will appear in the upper right corner. Click it to access the settings page:
You can easily change your team's name, the club it belongs to, and gender.
1. To change the name, simply write the new name into the designated field. To choose the club, click on the highlighted button and pick the club from the drop-down menu. Choose the gender of the team below:
2. Click Save on the bottom of the page and the changes will be applied:
Crest and Header
1. Click Choose image under the one you'd like to change/add:
2. Choose the new image from your device and click Open to apply:
3. The image will now be shown in the preview. Click Save and the changes will apply:
Delete the team
You can easily delete a team through the Team Settings if you wish to do so.
1. Simply scroll to the bottom and click on Proceed in the Delete Team section:
2. A window will then appear asking you to Confirm:
The team will now be deleted.
We hope you found this article useful!
You might also be interested in the following article:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.