Customise your club page in the Veo platform as you want! Introducing the club setting page, you're now able to change the name of the club yourself, add or change the country and upload or change both, the crest and header image. Here is how.
Required role: Club admin.
Accessing the club setting page
1. Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co.
2. Click on the menu on the right side and choose My clubs:
3. Click on the selected club:
4. You'll land on the club's page and Club settings button will appear in the upper right corner. Click it to access the settings page:
You can easily change your club's name (all three versions: common, full, and short) and choose the country of your club.
1. To change the names simply write the new name into the designated field(s). For country, click on the drop-down arrow and choose one from the menu.
2. Click Save on the page below and the changes will be applied:
Crest and Header
1. Click Choose image under the one you'd like to change/add:
2. Choose the new image from your device and click Open to apply:
3. The image will change in the preview. Click Save and the changes will apply:
You might also be interested in customising your teams' settings. Here's a guide to help you with that: Team settings - change the name, customise crest and header image & more.
If you still have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.