In this article, you can learn how to customize your club page in the Veo platform.
In the Club Settings page, you're able to change the name of the club, choose the country, and choose both the crest and header image.
To be able to change the Club Settings, you need to be a Club Admin.
Accessing the Club Settings page
1. Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co.
2. Click on the menu on the right side and choose My clubs:
3. Click on the club for which you wish to change the settings:
4. You'll be taken to the club page and the Club settings button will appear in the upper right corner. Click it to access the settings page:
You can easily change your club's name (all three versions: common, full, and short) and choose the country of your club.
1. To change the different versions of the name, simply type in the designated rows. To choose a country, click on the highlighted button and pick the country from the drop-down menu.
2. To apply the changes, click on Save at the bottom of the page:
Crest and Header
1. Click Choose image under the one you'd like to change/add:
2. Choose the new image from your device and click Open to apply:
3. The image will now be shown in the preview. Click Save and the changes will apply:
We hope you found this article helpful!
You might also find the following article interesting:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.