In this article, you can learn how to share a recording with an opponent, using a special Veo feature.
Through this feature, both teams can benefit from Veo's analysis tools and the coaches will have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback to players.
How it works:
Any game can be shared with anyone, you’ll just need the email address from the Admin of the opponent club.
By sharing a game, a copy of the game will be created. Via this link, the opponent team can access their own copy of the game, download it, and add highlights.
You can send the recording to multiple email addresses.
The owner team can always revoke the sharing of the game. Once you revoke a game, the opponent team will no longer see the footage nor any analysis they added to their copy of the recording.
How to do it:
1. Open app.veo.co
2. Choose the game you’d like to share
3. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the video player
4. Choose Share with opponent
5. A new window will show up, where you can insert the email address of the person you’d like to share the match with.
👉🏻 It’s possible to send multiple invitations. It is important that you send the invite to the opponent Club's Admin.
With whom did I share the recording – can I revoke the sharing?
If you shared a recording, you'll be able to see the list of people it has been shared with by choosing View shares in the drop-down from clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner:
You as a video owner can always revoke the sharing of a recording. This means the recipient(s) no longer will have access to the recording:
How do I access the recording as a recipient?
When the Share with opponent feature is used, an email will be sent to you:
1. Press Accept invitation in the email.
2. A new screen will open, click on Accept.
3. If you're new to Veo, create your club // in case you’re a Veo user already, simply choose your club from the drop-down menu.
👉🏻 If you are an existent Veo user and a recording is shared to you, make sure to be logged in to your account when accepting the invitation.
4. You’ll now be directed to the recording and will be able to interact with it. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner to see the options:
You can access recordings that are shared via app.veo.co or through the link you received in the email, at any time.
However, if the video owner revokes the sharing, you will no longer be able to see the game nor any highlights added. You will receive a notification email about this action and the error message 'The invitation could not be loaded' will appear when trying to access the recording.
We hope you found this article useful!
You might be interested in the following articles:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.