You’ll now be able to share your games with the opponent teams you’re playing with. This way both teams can benefit from Veo's analysis tools and coaches have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback to players.
- Any game can be shared with anyone, you’ll just need to know an email address to share.
- By sharing a game, another copy of the game will be created. Via this link the opponent team can access the game, download it, and add highlights.
- You can send the recording to multiple email addresses.
- The owner team can always revoke the game sharing. Once you revoke a game, the opponent team will no longer see the footage, or analysis they added to their copy of the recording.
How to share a recording with the opponent team?
- Open app.veo.co
- Choose the game you’d like to share
- Click on the three dots above the video
- Choose ‘Share recording with an opponent’
- A new page will show up, where you can type the email address of the person you’d like to share the match with.
It’s possible to send multiple invitations so all opponent team members can see the game, however, we recommend that you invite one person from the opponent team, and then they can invite the rest of the members.
- If you shared a recording, you'll be able to see the list of people by opening the recording > three dots above the video > view shares
- You as a video owner can always revoke an invitation, which means the person will no longer have access to the recording.
What happens when a recording is shared?
- An email is sent to the opponent and press ‘Accept invitation’ in the email.
- A new screen will open, press ‘Accept’.
- Create your club/ in case you’re a Veo user already, choose you club from the drop-down menu. Once this step is done, you’ll be directed to the recording.
- You can now interact with the recording, click on the three dots to see the options:
If the video owner revokes the sharing, the opponent will no longer be able to see the game, highlights they added. The opponent will receive a notification email about this action and experience the following error message - 'The invitation could not be loaded' when trying to open the video.
- You can anytime access recordings that are shared via app.veo.co or the link you received in the email.
Are you interested in using more features? Learn how:
Any questions? Feel free to send your feedback and suggestions to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.