In this article, you can learn everything you need to know about setting up your 7 meter / 23 feet tripod with Wind Stabilizing Kit:
Setting up the Wind Stabilizing Kit
We recommend attaching the wind stabilizing kit to the 7 Meter tripod in order to keep the camera from swaying while recording.
We have made it as easy and simple to set up as possible.
- Attach all three strings to the top of the tripod with the carabiner.
- Push the plugs into the ground on an angle leaning away from the tripod.
- Loop the rope around the plug.
- Tighten the rope with the metal latch evenly on all three.
- Take some steps back and ensure the tripod is upright.
This will keep your camera as safe as possible and offer a more pleasant viewing experience.
We hope you enjoyed these instructions!
You might also find these videos interesting:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.