Here at Veo, we want to give you the possibility to show off your great skills in your own, customizable profile page. Watch and read on for more details on how to create your profile and choose the moments worth sharing.
Create your Player Profile
1. Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co
2. Click the menu in the upper right corner
3. Choose Profile Settings:
4. You will now be taken to the Profile settings page. On this page, you can write information about yourself that will show on your profile. Add bio, birthday, nationality, preferred foot, preferred jersey number, favorite position, and a username:
5. Click Save in the bottom of the page when you're done:
6. Once you save the information, your profile URL is generated as well as a direct link to your profile:
7. If you set the Visibility to On, you can share your profile page with others who will then be able to see the highlights in your showcase – perfect for showing off your skills to family, friends, or recruiters!
You can access your profile from the menu by clicking on My profile:
Showcase your best moments
At first, your profile will be empty. The next stop is to add your favorite highlights to the profile:
1. On your home page at app.veo.co, there is a Mentions tab where all of the highlights you are tagged in appear:
2. When you find a highlight you'd like to showcase on your profile, click on the three dots next to it and then Add to my showcase:
9. That's it! The highlight has now been added to your profile:
You can always add more highlights to your profile or edit your initial settings.
We hope you found this article useful!
You might also be interested in the following article:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.