Every camera holds a software, which is used to tell the camera what it should do. It enables your mobile device to serve as a remote control for your Veo camera. Through software updates, we're able to send the improvements and bug fixes to your camera.
The newest version currently is 1.5.0-0.
An update has been sent to my camera. What do I do?
We have informed you that the update has been scheduled for your camera. Please perform the following steps:
- Turn on the camera and plug it in to charge.
- Connect the camera to the internet via the ethernet cable, and leave it for 2 hours. Please make sure that the connection is working.
How do I check if my camera runs the latest software version?
1. Connect your mobile device to the camera's WiFi.
2. Navigate to cam.veo.co.
3. Press the button in the bottom right to access the camera settings page.
4. The software version is written at the bottom:
I have connected the camera, but it didn't update to the latest version. What do I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the latest update to your camera.