Always check that:
- The camera is sufficiently charged and there is storage space on the camera. You can see these in the camera settings page at http://cam.veo.co.
- Lenses are cleared off from smudges and scratches that may affect the camera resolution (use a soft cloth to clean them).
Help the detector to provide you best possible quality recordings by ensuring the following conditions:
✔️The sun is in behind the camera
✔️No other action with the ball nearby the pitch recorded
✔️All 4 corners of the pitch are visible on the preview (ideally marked with corner flags or cones)
✔️The camera is placed at the centerline of the field, 3-4 meters behind the sideline
✔️The pitch is well and evenly- lit
Set up & record
1. Attach the camera to the tripod and turn it on.
2. Raise up the tripod to its highest position. (If using a stadium mount, make sure the camera is not tilted but level.)
3. On your smartphone, connect to the wifi veocam-xxx. The wifi password is written on the bottom of the camera.
4. In your browser go to http://cam.veo.co. You will see a preview of what the camera is capturing. Ensure all corners are visible and the center-line can be seen touching the near sideline on both previews.
5. Start recording by pressing the red button in the bottom of the screen. It will buffer for up to 10 seconds while the timer starts counting and the recording is started.
If there are any issues a prompt will appear to tell you that something went wrong.
For customer support please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via messenger bottom right of your screen.
How do I check if the camera is recording?
If the timer is counting with no prompt your recording has started and will continue to record until you reconnect to the camera and stop the recording.
👉 How to be extra sure that the camera is in fact recording? Go to Camera settings and as you refresh the page the MB in the storage space should increase.
Stop and save your recording
- Reconnect to the camera
- Refresh the home screen (http://cam.veo.co).
- Press the red recording button.
- Name your recording and save it.
- You will get a green confirmation ribbon atop of your screen. You will also be able to see the recordings status in the recordings list.
How does the camera app work?
Camera app explained