In this article, you can learn how to create teams in the Veo platform, manage them, as well as invite members and manage those.
Create your new team
1. Log in to your account at app.veo.co
2. Go to the Teams tab:
3. Create a team by clicking on Add new team:
4. Type your team name, club, and choose gender to create the team:
Invite team members
In every team you create, you'll see the Invite members button in the upper right corner of the Members tab. When you click on the button, you will get the following options:
➡️ Invite a team member through Add new member
This way of inviting members is suited for cases where you wish to invite one or few team members – as the invitations will be made one by one for this method.
1. Choose Add new member from the drop-down menu:
2. You will now be taken to a page where you can fill in the team member's basic information:
3. In the following sections, you can choose the role and permission you would like the team member to have:
4. Finish the invitation by clicking on the Send invitation button.
Once the invitation has been created, an activation email will be sent to the invited member. The team member then needs to accept the invitation through the email to join the team.
🤚🏻 The invited member can't find the email?
Sometimes, the activation emails can end up in the email spam filter. Please try looking for it here.
➡️ Invite a team member through Invitation link
Inviting team members through a link is perfect for when you have just created a new team and wish to invite a full team of players, coaches, or others. This way, you avoid having to fill in the information for each player.
Here's how to do it:
1. Choose Create invitation link from the drop-down menu:
2. Choose which team- and permission role you would like the invited members to have and click on the Generate link button:
3. Copy the generated invitation link:
All done! You can now send the invitation link to whomever you wish to join the team.
If the invited members are already signed up with Veo, they will simply become part of this new team. If they aren't already a Veo user, they will first be asked to register and will then become part of the team.
Please note: the invitation link expires after 7 days. When the link has expired, you can simply create a new one.
To learn about the different roles and permissions of Veo users, please have a look at the article below:
Managing team members
As a club or team admin in the Veo platform (app.veo.co), you have the full flexibility to manage your team(s) – remove members, adjust their role and permission, and monitor the status of the invitations you've sent out to new team members.
Adjust role and permission
1. To alter the role and permission of a certain team member, click on the three dots next to their name in the Members tab of the team in question:
2. From here, you will be taken to the following page to choose the role and permission. Click Update to confirm the changes:
To remove members from a team, click on the three dots next to their name and select Remove member:
A window will then appear asking you to Confirm:
A removed team member will no longer have access to the recordings of the team, s/he was removed from.
Check and resend invitations
If you wish to check if one of your invited team members have accepted the invitation to join the team, you can easily do so.
Click on the three dots next to their name.
If Resend invitation shows up as an option, the invitation is yet to be accepted.
By clicking on the Resend invitation button, a new activation email will be sent to the invited member:
We hope you found this article useful!
You might also be interested in the following article:
ℹ️ For customer support, please contact us via the Support Widget in the bottom right corner of your screen.