Before starting your recording, there are some prerequisites you need to take into consideration. That will ensure you get the best possible recording.
Our camera and software are developed for optimal results on 11 a side field.
We cover fields of all sizes as long as it has 4 corners.
- Lenses are cleared of from smudges and scratches
- Camera is placed at the center line of the field
- The sun in the background
- All 4 corners are visible on the preview
4 Meter Tripod
- Placed at center on level ground roughly 3-4 meters back from the sideline.
8 Meter Tripod
- Placed at center on level ground roughly 5-6 meters back from the sideline
- Attach wind stabilizing kit: http://support.veo.co/setup-and-recording/setup-and-prepare-for-recording/wind-stabilizing-kit
Stadium Mount Positioning
When attaching the camera at a stadium, to a light post or camera tower, it is important to note:
- Be as close as possible to the center-line, within 5 meters. If this is not possible please use a tripod.
- Ensure that all corners are captured using the in-app preview.
- Ensure the camera is fastened and level.