- The camera is sufficiently charged and there is storage on the camera. Check both of these in camera settings page at http://cam.veo.co.
- Lenses are cleared off from smudges and scratches that may effect the camera resolution (if necessary, use a soft cloth to clean the lenses).
- The camera is placed in the centerline of the field.
Using 4-meter tripod? Place it at the center on the level ground roughly 3-4 meters back from the sideline.
️Using 8-meter tripod? Place it at the center on the level ground roughly 5-6 meters back from the sideline. Click here to see how to attach a wind stabilizing kit.
️Using the stadium mount? Be as close as possible to the centerline, within 5 meters. If this is not possible please use a tripod. Ensure that the camera is fastened and level.
- The sun is in the background.
- All 4 corners of the pitch are visible on the preview.
You're ready to start recording. Find instructions on how to record here: Start recording.